Ludacris says his record label "Disturbing tha Peace" has a reputation to uphold -- so he's slapping a Texas couple with a lawsuit accusing them of jacking his company's name. Luda -- real name Chris Bridges -- filed legal docs this month ...…
TagsABC amc american idol Barack Obama Batman Beyonce Brad Pitt broadway Cannes cannes film festival CBS chris brown CNN george clooney HBO Hugh Jackman James Franco jay-z Jay Leno Jennifer Lawrence Jennifer Lopez Jimmy Fallon jimmy kimmel johnny depp Jon Stewart Justin Bieber justin timberlake kim kardashian Kristen Stewart lindsay lohan mariah carey NBC nicole kidman obama oprah winfrey robert pattinson Saturday Night Live SNL Star Wars The Avengers TMZ tom cruise twilight Warner Bros. will smith
Most Read Posts
- Chris Brown to L.A. City -- My House Graffiti Is Protected By the 1st Amendment! (40)
- 'The Voice' Wraps Season 4, Crowns New Winner (Video) (36)
- Liam Hemsworth's 7-Eleven Stop After Date Night with Miley (35)
- Justin Bieber -- Photog Lawyers Up ... I Want My Stuff Back! (35)
- Kelly Rowland Promotes Talk a Good Game (33)
- Mary J. Blige Sued for Ditching a Dallas Concert (33)
- 'Pants on the Ground' Guy -- NJ Saggy Pants Ban ... IS GENIUS (32)
- Kanye West -- Under Attack Over 'Parkinson's' Lyric On New Album (32)
- Emma Roberts: Urth Caffe Cutie (31)
- Miley Cyrus Stars in "I Wanna Channing All Over Your Tatum" Video: Watch Here! (31)
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West — Baby Blocked in Maternity Ward … By Dwight Howard
- Famous Black Chef Joe Randall — Paula Deen Might Be Racist, But I Still Respect Her
- Wyclef Jean — I Am NOT Collaborating with Amanda Bynes
- Dwayne Johnson Bulks Up for New Role
- Darryl Strawberry — Accused of Skipping Out On $3,000 Fruit & Veggie Bill
- "The Smurfs 2" Full Trailer has Arrived! Watch Here!
- Miley Cyrus’ New Music Video — Hannah Montana Is Officially Dead
- Trailer for "Free Birds" Released: Watch Here!
- The Jonas Brothers Kick Off the O Music Awards
- "Empire State" Drops New Trailer: Watch Here!